Blogs I Follow



twinism
Home Random Ask Me RSS


Post by tealeavesandteacups (via tealeavesandteacups)
October 2, 2014 at 3:45 AM | Post Permalink | 81 notes



Hey I'm doing a lil mini giveaway for Christmas or Halloween or whatever

prettylittledaydream:

Hey buds! So I decided that I want to do a giveaway to thank you all for being as chill as you are, and helping me hit two hundred followers, so here goes. If you win the giveaway I will make you a sweater like the one from Coraline (you know, the navy turtleneck with the stars?) Because that’s…

Post by prettylittledaydream (via prettylittledaydream)
October 2, 2014 at 2:27 AM | Post Permalink | 66 notes



Post by tealeavesandteacups (via tealeavesandteacups)
October 1, 2014 at 9:38 PM | Post Permalink | 67 notes



Hey I'm doing a lil mini giveaway for Christmas or Halloween or whatever

prettylittledaydream:

Hey buds! So I decided that I want to do a giveaway to thank you all for being as chill as you are, and helping me hit two hundred followers, so here goes. If you win the giveaway I will make you a sweater like the one from Coraline (you know, the navy turtleneck with…

Post by prettylittledaydream (via prettylittledaydream)
October 1, 2014 at 7:10 PM | Post Permalink | 66 notes



Post by kawaii-food-is-kawaii (via kawaii-food-is-kawaii)
October 1, 2014 at 6:52 PM | Post Permalink | 896 notes



Happy October everyone! Grab your sweaters and your tea and just enjoy the season!

Happy October everyone! Grab your sweaters and your tea and just enjoy the season!

(Source: horrorgeekdom)

Post by horrorgeekdom (via mindovermetal)
October 1, 2014 at 4:24 PM | Post Permalink | 1,201 notes



The pattern I’m working calls for 2 strands held together, and knitting them from separate balls was problematic. So I frogged the whole project 14 rows in to rewind as a single ball, and looky! My one skein is longer than it’s twin. Is this common in knit picks or yarn in general?

The pattern I’m working calls for 2 strands held together, and knitting them from separate balls was problematic. So I frogged the whole project 14 rows in to rewind as a single ball, and looky! My one skein is longer than it’s twin. Is this common in knit picks or yarn in general?

October 1, 2014 at 4:22 PM | Post Permalink | 1 note



confectionerybliss:

Fruit Tart | Miel and Cheese

confectionerybliss:

Fruit Tart | Miel and Cheese

Post by confectionerybliss (via confectionerybliss)
October 1, 2014 at 4:07 PM | Post Permalink | 456 notes



tastefullyoffensive:

"I need this." [x]

tastefullyoffensive:

"I need this." [x]

Post by tastefullyoffensive (via whogrooveson)
October 1, 2014 at 1:22 PM | Post Permalink | 23,496 notes



The pattern I’m working calls for 2 strands held together, and knitting them from separate balls was problematic. So I frogged the whole project 14 rows in to rewind as a single ball, and looky! My one skein is longer than it’s twin. Is this common in knit picks or yarn in general?

The pattern I’m working calls for 2 strands held together, and knitting them from separate balls was problematic. So I frogged the whole project 14 rows in to rewind as a single ball, and looky! My one skein is longer than it’s twin. Is this common in knit picks or yarn in general?

October 1, 2014 at 11:59 AM | Post Permalink




Welcome to Platform 9¾ | 1 / 418 Next »








I knit and bake and put my heart and soul into good books. Who wants to come along on my journey to turn my house into Hogwarts? I post 90% tea and tea related photos, recipes, and reviews. The other 10% is for anything shiny that catches my attention. Always safe for work, now let me make you a good cup of tea....



"Their daring, nerve and chivalry
set Gryffindors apart"












Theme based on and images from Pottermore.com by J.K. Rowling
Originally coded for Tumblr by Jennifer at Tholaire. Modifcations for each house by Rachel Dana